View larger image
4-Channel MJPEG IP Video Server
- 4 x 25fps Video Channels
- Up to 4CIF Resolution
- MJPEG Compression
- Stand-alone operation
- RS485 interface for PTZ Control
- 10/100Mbps Ethernet interface
The E-IPV2403 video server is a stand-alone MJPEG video server featuring a DSP processor, real-time operating system and 10/100Mbps Ethernet Interface.
One can connect up to four analog composite video cameras to the unit. This video is digitised and transmitted across the TCP/IP network. Various resolutions and frame rates are supported up to 4CIF (720x576) at 10fps per channel.
For basic systems users can monitor or the remote video by connecting over TCP/IP using a standard web browser such as Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator. With more advanced systems, the E-IPV2403 can become part of a distributed video system comprising IP software and one or more IP video servers or IP cameras. Video is streamed from the video server/camera to a PC with the IP software installed.
All configuration and setup can be done via a standard web browser. This includes video quality, camera PTZ support, password configuration, time/date setup, privacy masks and network configuration.
The E-IPV-2403 has four alarm inputs, four alarm outputs and onboard storage for 15 images of post/pre alarm per channel. Some other features include IP filtering, user-access control levels and privacy masking.
- CPU: Trimedia PNX1302
- RAM: 32MB SDRAM;
- ROM: 4MB FLASH ROM
- Video Input: 4 x PAL/NTSC Composite Video
- Supported Resolutions: 176x144, 352x288, 704x288, 704x576
- Frame Rate: (10fps @ 704x576) or (25fps @ 704x288 or 352x288)
- Serial Port: 1 x RS232 or 1 x RS845 (PTZ Control)
- Supported PTZ Devices: Sony VISCA, Canon, Samsung, DynaColour, Pelco-D, Lilin, and Ernitec
- Alarm I/O: 4 x Inputs (12VDC 50mA) or 4 x Relay Outputs (24VDC 1A)
- Compression: MJPEG
- Protocol: TCP/IP, HTTP, SMTP, FTP, Telnet, NTP, DNS, DDNS, DHCP, UPnP, PPPoE
- Development Support: Via an Active-X Control
- Power: 12VDC (8W)
- Dimensions (mm): 160 (l) x 146 (w) x 40 (h)
Digital Video Recording Software (Included)
Provided free with every E-IPV2403 video server is a software recording application which can be installed on your client PC. This application turns your PC and IP Video Server combo into a network digital video recording system. Alternatively we have several other advanced IP software recording packages.