Handheld Optical Power Meter (+10 ~ 70dBm) with 10mW Visual Fault Indicator (VFL)
The E-FOT-100T-V10 is a handheld power meter. Power meters are essential tools for technicians maintaining or installing fibre optic networks.
Our meters are designed for rugged field use are ideal for testing fibre link transmission quality and/or continuity.
This model features an added optional feature which is a 10mW visual fault indicator. This integrated laser provides an extra tool which can be used for fault finding, continuity checking, polarity checking, verifying a signal path, and identifying a fiber.
- LCD Display
- Calibrated for 850/1300/1310/1490/1550/1625nm
- FC Connector
- Integrated 10mW VFL
- 100 Hour Battery Life
- Auto Power Off
- Rugged Case
- Measurement Range: +10 ~-70dBm
- Accuracy: +/- 0.2dB
- Resolution: 0.01dB
- Calibrated Wavelengths: 850/1300/1310/1490/1550/1625nm
- Connector: FC & 2.5mm UPP
- Data Storage: Upto 40 traces
- Battery Life: +100 Hours
- Power Supply: 2 x AA or External PSU
- Dimensions: 170 x 97 x 38mm
- Weight: 380g
- Operating Temperature: -10 to +50deg°